42 Schools 42 Reasons
1. We are open to discussing flexible working arrangements at the point of hire.
2. Our talent management programmes are successful in growing our own leadership talent pipeline.
3. We have clear career pathways linked to CPD.
4. We offer enhanced sick pay.
5. We run an in depth CPD programme with courses on over 100 topics.
6. Associate School employees have the opportunity to become members of the highly competitive Local Government Pension Scheme.
7. All teachers have the opportunity to become members of the highly competitive Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
8. All colleagues have access to a benefits platform which offers valuable discounts.
9. We offer flexible and family friendly policies.
10. We offer Associate staff a generous holiday entitlement that grows with your length of service.
11. Colleagues have access to a 24/7 confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
12. Communication is key, therefore all colleagues have access to an informative staff portal.
13. We strive for inclusivity where everybody feels a sense of belonging.
14. We support agile working.
15. We offer generous enhanced maternity leave, shared parental leave and paternity leave.
16. Colleagues have access to a comprehensive e-learning portal.
17. We have a defined five-year strategy to embed and deepen Diversity and Inclusion across the Trust.
18. We hold forums to support the sharing of expertise.
19. We offer senior and middle leader programmes to develop leadership skills.
20. We offer a comprehensive development programme for trainee teachers and ECT’s.
21. GLF Schools is proud to be the Teaching School Hub for West Sussex.
22. We create a culture of coaching to support learning and development.
23. We are moving to more innovative ways of offering flexible PPA time, to support workload and wellbeing.
24. Our appraisal system is focused on your CPD and not on measuring performance.
25. At GLF Schools, pay is decoupled from the appraisal process and we offer automatic pay progression.
26. Colleagues looking to develop into teaching can access our teaching school hub.
27. Our special leave policy allows staff to apply for paid time off to attend significant events.
28. We have learnt and enjoy the ability to operate virtually where we can.
29. All colleagues have the opportunity to attend an annual conference day bringing schools together.
30. There is always support available from our central Trust team.
31. Every colleague has access to a dedicated IT helpdesk to assist them.
32. GLF Schools is accredited as a Valued Worker Employer.
33. We offer school to school support, with specialists sharing their knowledge.
34. All colleagues receive a thorough induction and onboarding process.
35. The GLF Schools’ Foundation aims to reduce the socio-economic barriers for children.
36. The first Wednesday of each month is 'Wellness Wednesday'.
37. GLF Schools is endorsed by recognised education unions.
38. We work in clusters of schools to ensure we collaborate and share resources.
39. Every school has their own identity to suit and support their local community.
40. We participate in charity events both nationally and locally.
41. Through the development of GLF Schools' Foundation, children, students, staff and families are able to apply for funding and additional support.
42. We pride ourselves in ensuring all our colleagues have the opportunity to Grow, Learn and Flourish.